A uniport student have been sentenced to death after killing eight year old girl for money ritual.

From the report, he said to be a second year student of physics department at the University of port Harcourt, named ifeanyi Dike and his friend Ugochukwu Nwamiro have been sentenced to death by hanging forr the  death of Victory chikamso Nmezuwuba .

 From the high court in port Harcourt they were sentenced to death without an option of fine, one is to be hung by his neck until he dies while the other is to be hung on the leg till he die.

 The killer who is 23 years old, but the act take place in 2017 and he was apparently by a local Vigilance group in Eliozu axis of port harcourt.

 And he was handed over to the state police for further investigation and prosecution.

The killer also said he removed her eyes, vagina, fingers, and tongue after defiling and murder her with the assistance of his cousin.

Ugochukwu who said to be his cousin, few days after he was handed over to the police. Dike escaped from the premisses with the aid of the police personnel of duty, sgt johnbosco Okoronze who failed to handcuff the suspect after he had finished writing his  statement.

 Some weeks after he escape he  later  got arrested in jos , plateau state capital by security operatives and was brought back to port Harcourt for trail.

Still on the trail sgt blessing Oheyen who is the police prosecutor present the body parts of the victim as and evidence to the court.

From the word from the father of the girl he said , Ernest Nmezuwuba, had in 2017 told the police he was filled with grief after seeing the mutilated body of his daughter.

 He expressed shock that Dike could contemplate killing his daughter. “The man who killed my daughter is like my brother, someone very close to me, I can call him my cousin.”
Narrating how his daughter got missing and eventually killed, Nmezuwuba recalled that Chikamso had requested bread for breakfast, which he father bought for her before he left for work.
Nmezuwuba said when he returned home around 3:00p.m. and learnt that his daughter was missing, he immediately began a search. When the search became fruitless, he reported the matter to the police.