MY VAGINA GOT FIRE OVER USING A S*X TOY, SAID BY A TWITTER USER(PHOTOS).


A twitter user shared story of how she escaped being killed by a s*x toy.


The lady has shared the story on twitter and how she almost died from a s*x vibrator while using it.

 According to her (webdesignher) she said this happen after i decided to use her vibrator on a highest rate and and was on her first time.


She said.
My vagina almost caught fire today 
Home alone so i decided to use my vib on  the highest and most violent setting for the first time.
I never crank it high cos 
     1. It super loud
     2. It vibrates so hard that in the event             the event that it doesn't rip my clit to             shreds, im unable to hold on to it when         thing get slippery .
 

    Today i was like fu*k it, lets see the worst       that can happen, if people die. I was               enjoying myself then i started feeling              heat on my fingers but i was like nah its         the friction from a vibration...... Then i          started smelling a combination tyre and          u know how on sallah day when they           are burning the hair off ram yes that             was my coochie hair being singed.

        The vibrator imploded started melting          from the inside and tried to barbeque            my hooha, i flung it and ran to the                  bathroom to tamba.
 My biggest fear is dying from a sex related accident or having a sex toy stuck in me which is why i don't trust dildos.

 It so painful by using a sex toy in a highest rate, and it can kill .


Post a Comment

0 Comments