65 YEARS OLD WOMAN AND HER HOUSEBOY DIED AFTER BURNING CHARCOAL IN ORDER TO KEEP THEM WARM,(PHOTOS).



65 years old woman and her houseboy died after burning  a charcoal inside her room in order to keep them warm.



According to the Ekwulobia police reports, on 15 of July at Aguata. Man known as Bernard of Umuchiana village discoverd that his wife Obiageli Ezeuboaja and her houseboy chikamso never woke up from sleep since the  previous night, he break the door and found their lifeless bodies .
 

Immediately they was rush to hospital but was confirmed dead by the medical doctors,  Preliminary investigation revealed that the deceased set a charcoal fire in order to keep them warm due to cold weather leaving all the windows closed and without any ventilation.


And the charcoal container was recovered as exhibit while corpses deposited at Ekwulobia hospital mortuary for autopsy.



Post a Comment

0 Comments