SAD NEWS: LADY DIED AFTER SHE GOT BURNT BY COOKING GAS WHILE ANSWERING CALL CLOSE TO IT,(PHOTOS).


A lady died after she was burnt by a cooking gas while she was answering  a phone cell close to it.


The news was shared on Facebook by a friend of her, according to her she said "Rest in eternal peace swanky, please stop answering phone calls where your cooking gas is..... Please let's take caution RIP Ada Awka.

After she was took to hospital for treatment, but the burns was too painful for her to survive, she decided to  quit her life.

PHOTOS.


Post a Comment

0 Comments