SEVEN WOMEN DIED FROM INHALING FUMES FROM THE GENERATOR USED IN A BEAUTY SALON IN NIGER STATE.


On Thursday been 30th of July seven Woman died from inhaling fumes from the generator used in the beauty salon in Rijau local Government Area of Niger state.


According to the news, Wasiu Abiodun who is the Spokesperson of the state police command, confirmed this to newsmen said the victms are five single ladies and two married women had gone to the salon to make their hair in preparation for Sallah.


According to the eyewitnesses the women died from inhaling fumes from the generator used im the salon, the area had experienced a heavy downpour on Thursday which affected power supply.


So in order to continue servicing her customers, the salon owner reportedly brought in a generator into the salon and closed the door.


The women sadly inhaled the fumes from the generator that cause them to choke to death, five of them died on the spot and two others died in the hospital.





Post a Comment

0 Comments