WOMAN NEARLY KILLED HERSELF AS HER HAND SANITISER EXPLODES WHILE LIGHTING A CANDLE,(PHOTOS).

 

An America woman identified as Kate Wise, explain how she got burned as she put some of her hand sanitizer on her hand while she was lighting a candle light at home.

According to her, as she speaks from her hospital bed Kate said that she put some hand sanitizer on her hands on Sunday as she attempt to light a candle at her home in Austin Suburb of Round Rock.


Kate accidentally burned her hand and jumped back, she touched the bottle of disinfectant which made contact with the fire and exploded like a bomb. 


Wise suffered second and third degree burns to portions of her body including her entire face, her hands and even her legs and feet. 

Kate told CBS:
This is a pain that i can't even explain it, it's literally your whole body like your whole being, your nerves, muscles, it everything absolutely everything.


 Kate who is a mother of three manged to throw the burning clothes off of her body while her two youngest daughters ran to the neighbors for help, despite her severe injuries.



Wise was able to carry her 14 years old daughter, who is disabled and the family's dogs out of the house. It's something that you never want your kids to see.


According to Kathryn Bonesteel, my friend has lost most of her furniture to smoke damage and other possessions to the fire, she lost her home, her kids are traumatized and she needs major reconstructive surgery.


Bonesteel blamed the accident on the sanitizer noting that her friends had purchased the off brand alcohol based product from a supermarket she trusted 

Post a Comment

0 Comments