ACTOR MICHAEL K WILLIAMS DIED FROM OVERDOSE OF HEROIN AND COCAINE, SAID BY MEDICAL EXAMINER.

 


An autopsy revealed that actor Michael K. Williams died  inside  his luxury Brooklyn penthouse after ingesting fentanyi-laced heroin and cocaine.


According to the news, The American actor was found dead at his home in Brooklyn on 6 September and the death was ruled an accident. 


The New York Coroner's office ruled his death accidental today, naming the cause as acute intoxicated by the combined effects of fentanyi, heroin and cocaine.


Fentanyi is a powerful synthetic opioid that is similar to morphine but is 50 to 100 times more potent. It can cause death when taken in high does or when combined with other substance. 

He was discovered unconscious and facedown in the living of his Williamsburg apartment by his nephew on September 6. A doorman subsequent called 911 claiming Williams was unresponsive and felt cold medics rushed to the scene.


But he was declared died at 2:12pm, over the years he spoke about his struggle with addiction  and described it as a daily struggle. 

He also told NJ.com during a 2012 interview that he squandered his the wire earnings on pot and cocaine. I was playing with fire.


William told the outlet, it's was just a matter of time before I got caught and my business ended up on the cover of a tabloid or I went to jail or worse, I ended up dead. When I look back on it now, I don't know how I didn't end up in a body bag.


Michael Kenneth Williams was born in Brooklyn on Nov 22 19966. He was raised in the Vanderveer housing projects in East flatbush, Brooklyn attend George Westinghouse career and Technical Education high School in the Borough.


Related

Celebrity news. 8064783258753211961

Post a Comment

Follow Us

Hot in week

Comments

item
- Navigation -