OMG:Man Electrocuted While Connecting Power Cables In Delta, (Watch Video).
Unidentified man, who was a staff of the Benin Electricity Distribution Company has been electrocuted while connecting power cables in Ugelli Delta State.
According to the news, it was gathered that the victim was electrocuted while connecting power cables on high tension around Afiesere junction in Ughelli om Monday Evening been 1st of November.
The victim was seen fixing the cables when it snapped and fell on him and electrocuting him immediately. The body of the victim has been removed from the pole.